DELTA aims to enable Professionals and Families:
- To have the confidence their child will move forward toward effective communication.
- To recognise the range of communication opportunities that families use throughout their day and to maximise these.
- To be responsive and to interpret the babies meaning, making sense and to grab these, value, model, extend and expand utterances
- To support the use of the Monitoring Protocol with families and professionals
- To value the Level 2 Materials to support monitoring; assessing; inform report writing; guidance and support in understanding hearing loss and the use and maintenance of equipment; support in the tracking language and listening development; informing pragmatics; interaction and play.
- Support with working in a family focused way and joint agency involvement.
To find out more how we can enable you, please contact us at email@example.com