We provide a range of resources to help families who want their severely or profoundly deaf children to develop natural and effective spoken language.
We also provide more detailed information for those who are interested in the philosophy and practice of the Natural Aural Approach.
Most of our materials are free to individuals. To order any of these, please e-mail with details of what you want and your postal address to email@example.com.
Please take a look at the files below:
1. Why DELTA? – Printable Leaflet
2. Deaf babies CAN – Printable leaflet
3. Deaf children CAN – Printable leaflet
1. My child is deaf – what can I do – explores a number of questions that arise
2. I like my hearing aids – discusses the importance of hearing aids
3. Learning to talk – explains how to help your deaf child talk
4. Understanding hearing loss – introduces some of the basic concepts
The Monitoring Protocol for deaf babies and children
DELTA Information Sheets
Information Sheet One – How do we know it works?
Information Sheet Two – Speaking for themselves
Information Sheet Five – The Natural Aural Approach
DELTA Summer School Generic Posters – available to download