DELTA takes no responsibility for the content of external sites
- The Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing advocates independence through listening and talking
- BATOD -British Association of Teachers Of the Deaf
- Connevans offer a wide range of products and information of interest to deaf people. Their online shop includes many new products sourced after catalogue production and a good selection of special offers that are regularly updated.
- The Ear Foundation works with deaf children and young people who are now able to hear and communicate through having cochlear implants. Their Centre in Nottingham provides Family Support, Education, and Research & Development. Courses and Workshops help to optimise use of the implants.
- The Ewing Foundation offers support for teachers and other professionals working with deaf children and works to raise the educational and social achievements of deaf children by fostering the maximum use of their residual hearing and by promoting deaf children’s spoken language.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs, frequently selected from rescue centres, to alert severely and profoundly deaf people to sounds they cannot hear such as the doorbell, alarm clock, smoke alarm and many other sounds.
- Hear-it deals with almost any issue on hearing impairment
- UK Self Help provides the telephone numbers of over 760 UK Self Help Groups and hyperlinks to over 560 web sites.