We give thanks to the three professionals who have worked on this tirelessly and really helps us to promote a brilliant tool for professionals wanting to know about the Natural Aural Approach.
This MESHGuide has been written for:
– Parents and other family members and friends
– Mainstream teachers and support workers, including SENCos
– Teachers of the Deaf in training,
– Medical professionals including GPs, audiologists and speech and language therapists, health visitors
– Early years practitioners
This resource explains the detail of the approach and the underpinning research. This is part of a series of MESHGuides designed to help parents make an informed choice about communication approaches for their deaf child.
MESH (Mapping Educational Specialist KnowHow) is a design for a teacher/researcher led, international, knowledge management system for teachers using digital tools to keep costs low: