We are providing monthly online drop in events for parents/guardians/grandparents through Zoom to be a part of the Natural Aural Community to ask questions, discuss and share experiences of raising their deaf child at home and at school.
Each month will carry a theme and parents will be able to sign in from the comfort of their own home to be involved in sessions expected to last one hour to 90 minutes.
The sessions will be led by one of our Parent Trustees and it is run by parents for parents to discuss the following:
- Audiology and technology
- Language development
- Inclusivity and involvement
- and more!
The dates for the events are:
- Thur 8 July 7.30pm – Preparing for September
- Thur 9 September 7.30pm – Early Worries and Issues
- Thur 14 October 7.30pm – Half Term Review
- Wed 17 November 7.30pm – Coping with Tiredness
- Wed 15 December 7.30pm – Communication and Inclusivity
Find out more about our events and Family Support here: Family Support
Or you can sign up for free in our form. Click on the button below and fill out the form (takes 2 minutes) and you will receive a confirmation email and Zoom link the day before the event.